Thursday, February 13, 2020

X-Mas

Ou ou ou! It was Christmas! Did you have good behavior?  I hope so cause if not I'm not going to gift you hahaha. Today I want to tell you my opinion about this part of the year. Actually, I don't like it. Since two or three years ago I lost missed the delusion. How? Why? please don't ask cause I'm not sure about it. But it's pure reality. One more time I must be in a table with part of my family that I don't know anything for the rest of the year, but, cause it's Christmas I obliged to have a very big smile and make a false role. Trust me I'm a very sincere person. As we say in Spanish, I am seeing coming. it means that I don't do the move of the snake or something like that. So much so that it, makes me feel uncomfortable. But I had the luck this year and I could pass the new year's eve with my "sister". It was a very nice experience to pass this night with friends having a lot of fun.


And it's more, I passed the night with four women. Me the only men and I could learn a lot about women's meetings hahaha. Apart from just having fun, I must work like all the year. I work in a disco. And it's quite remarkable the level os consumption of money and alcohol. I realize that people adopt an attitude that works like a blindfold. everyone is happy even you saw it sad the day before. the people act as the didn't have any problem or any bad situation. It is like the flash that Will Smith uses in the Men in Black film. Of course, this behavior comes accompanied with a falsehood that, with the earlier reason, makes of the Christmas an undesirable time for me. Even so, of course, I had fun and I enjoyed the time with my close family. It is always a pleasure to pass time with them. So, once again I'm finished. Thanks one more time to be hear sharing time with me and hope to still see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO Alvaro I’m....... and I want to say/ask........