Thursday, February 13, 2020

GMA


Do you remember when the last week I told you that I will bring you a special photo? Here it is. This week we went to GMA (Globalia Mantenimiento Aeronautico). It's always a pleasure to go there. If one day I'm tired of watch airplanes, please kill me hahaha. The reason to be there was to help the instructors to prepare our new airplane for the school. It's a fact that we where stopped for about two hours and a little bit more but, in my opinion, there isn't any reason to complain. The airplane behind us is THE BABY. Look at it, it's so cute. Apart from the new airplane, we went also to the Brokair base. There was an Arnaldo's old
a friend that is a B2 mechanic. He was very kind and explains to us a lot of things about the rules there and of the work that he was involved at that moment.
We saw live what is a B2 work and
having into account that I want to have that license, I profit a lot to hear them. After the visit,
we could move the airplane near a barrier where
late will come crane to lift the airplane and let
it in a truck. Finally, I could have some photos with an A330. I'm in love with this model cause I found it very simple in shape but very pretty. In addition, I had the pleasure in the past to make the dispatch of them so I have to it a special love. So one question: Do you think I fulfilled with the photos? I will be very glad to know it. See you next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO Alvaro I’m....... and I want to say/ask........