Thursday, February 13, 2020

So sad...

You know that I'm always trying to have fun and trying to make you laugh but today I'm going to tell you about the physics exam that happened to me. Last week was the exam. I was fully ready to recover the last exam of the first course. Said in another way. The physics exam was the last to be clean of non passed exams but... As always in my life, it must be something to disturb my steps and hard work. Today I continue not knowing what happened but let start the explanation. the 21th was the day of the exam, as always there's a list of the people that goes to the exam. if you aren't on that list it means that you can't do the exam and as you can imagine I wasn't. why? nice question. I remember the feeling when it was supposedly my turn and the instructor jumped my name. Instantaneously I knew that something was wrong so really fast I went to my phone searching the confirmation list that the center sends us one week before to confirm the request to the exam. So I discover that I didn't have and I ran to management to ask for the reason. They were so kind as to try to find my request but it didn't appear. It's really really strange cause was the first time that I had a problem with them. They work really good workers and are very attentive. But the problem was there. They asked me to think if I present the request and as I said, I'm a little bit clueless but, this exam was quite important for me cause it was going to be my last exam to recover and of course beeing that kind of exam, I was not going to forget to request it. Either one way or another the result was that I couldn't do it. Trust me, I'd studied as always, I was fully ready to pass it and in just a second the world was falling over me. Fortunately, I have a really strong mind and that's where I support my day a day. I consider my self really resilient so it doesn't matter, the next time a will pass, for sure. In another way, this week we did a workshop practice in the cabin simulator. The practice was very simple and nothing special but, just the fact to be there making something in an "airplane" was very entertaining and of course, have fun. The practice was to check for the backrest of all the setas checking for any damaged part and in fact, was a lot hahaha. Lets see if we are going to do something more there. Finally, excuse me for the no pictured post but the next week I will bring you a very special one. Have a nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO Alvaro I’m....... and I want to say/ask........