Thursday, February 13, 2020

The famous up hill!

I know you're impressed. Yes, they are books. O my good hahaha. Sorry about my heaviness telling you how much I'm studying but I don't do anything more hahaha. Before starting with the blog, let me tell you really good news. I PASSED THE AERODYNAMIC EXAM! Nowadays I'm very glad about my constancy and dedication cause all the hours spent in the library and in house and over there are giving me the best of the feedback that I could imagine. Making memory, I think when I started after three years of no study and coming with the lowest of the academics levels and now I recovered almost all the past course and the first exam of this. That makes me feel so so happy and accomplished. Break my "limits" had taught me a lot. Continuing with the blog now I'm ready for another exam to recover " PHYSICS". This exam gives me the prowess and a lot. I'm in love with this subject cause I find it very attractive but, having to study it for these exams demoralizes me a lot. Even so, I'm going to pass it like the rest. I feel very qualified and ready to destroy one more exam hahaha. In the workshop this week with Moad and Jovanny, two of my partners, we must do a wiring diagram. Seriously, it got me involved as I never imagined. Was very interesting to learn a simple system to give the basic electric/electronic equipment and know how it works perfectly. Another thing that made my day was to work with Moad. In the past course, I had a problem with him and... Trust me I wanted to lose sight of him for the rest but, as a surprise for me, we worked really good together and even making jokes and little pranks. We didn't talk in the full year and just in one practice, everything ran as two persons having a good relationship. The day of today I continue realizing the situation hahaha. Let me know some curious things that you passed recently down in the commentary box. Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO Alvaro I’m....... and I want to say/ask........