Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Turbocharger!


What's going up guys and ladies? I'm back again to tell you about my last week, just to change a little bit the role of the last posts hahaha. Prank apart, the last week was quite entertaining. We've been disassembling and reassembling a turbocharger. That practice taught me a lot. From technics related to the organisation and cleanliness referred to the place where we (my partner Jovany and I) were working, passing per the ability that we need to acquire to finalize the practice as good as possible and learning how to follow the manuals at the same time that we were solving setbacks that were happing on the way. In addition, I must recognize the work done by Jovany and the patience he has. In my opinion, the couple that we were, was very balanced. It's a luxury to work in a couple or in a group having a good relationship with the others. So from my blog, thank you Jovany. Apart from the FP( Professional Formation in Spanish), I can just tell you how was my study.
As you can see in the photo, it isn't important where but always seated in front of a book. I started two weeks ago and are left 1 month and a little bit more for the module 7 exam. It makes me some pressure. I'm studying between four and five hours per day, including the weekend and even though I'm dedicating a lot of time, the idea of don't have enough time... What can I tell you? It kills me hahaha. Considering of course that I need to reserve at least three or four days for the other exam. I don't know which technics do you use to stay mentally strong. In other words: How do you "stay at the foot of the canyon"? (in Spanish it means: don't surrender, be always up). In my case it's quite simple, I use my studies as a scape. Yes, that's one of my better tricks. One day I realize my self that the curse, could be in two manners. The first one is to consider that it's everything a heaviness, or on the other way, using it to scape. Like some people go cycling or jogging, you can use your studies as a tool to "clear" your mind. And trust me, it's a better option. So, finally, what's waiting for me the next week? I don't know but stay close to know it the next one! 

2 comments:

HELLO Alvaro I’m....... and I want to say/ask........