Thursday, November 28, 2019

They are here!

For sure when I say in the title "They are here" I'm not talking about the person of the photo(me) hahaha. So, another week we are together to discover the adventures and circumstances that kick my live day a day. As you read in the title, they are here. Ho? obviously the exams. I'm in the last week before them and I started to see that there's not enough time. At the moment I've been studying module 7 for one and a half months. It's true that I spent my time in such a different way. I decided to reorganize myself to calculate how much time I have for the rest of the books that I didn't start. Time is running so fast. Trust me if I tell you that I'm spending between four and five hours every day and some others I profit the full day studying over 8 hours. I started feeling that I need a little break. Some days to disconnect my mind cause these days, I'm hitting her a lot hahaha. And talking about disconnect this week, like the past one, we had one day less. Oh my God, what a pleasure. Wake up on Monday at any hour, with no obligation of having to do a fast shower in the cold morning and without the duty to go out to the street at seven o'clock with 10 degrees Celsius scratching your face... like it was the sweet of your dreams hahaha. Changing the subject of the post, you can see a book over the left-wing of our pipper. This book is the AMM(Aircraft Maintenance Manual). This week we did an interesting practice. It was base, with the plane "jacked", in the servicing of the shock absorber.
My team during the practice was made of Clar, Jovany, and Xisco. It was quite simple to do. Just follow a few steps, learn some new info about linning the landing gear after a maintenance task or how to check the life of the shoes of the break (I know that it isn't part of the shock absorber hahaha) and many situations that take you to learn little things that make the difference. And that's all for this week, let me know how it's going your's and see you next bye byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO Alvaro I’m....... and I want to say/ask........