Thursday, November 28, 2019

The die is cast!

Chaaaan chaaan chaaan... Heeeello every one! I know you know it. I know you want it so... Let's start. This week was the week. The week which decides a lot of things in my life. About the exam of module 3(Electricity), I have the feeling that I passed it. I can't have any kind of reproach or complain because having studied it in just 3 days, the result (in my opinion) was quite good. This was my third attempt and I was very very scared because if I failed it I will wait for one year to try it again. Yes, one year. considering that my objective and dream are to pass clean. Directly failing the exam it couldn't be possible. But as I said I have good feelings so, at the moment there's nothing more to do.  With the other one, module 7, was a completely different situation. You must consider that an exam made of a thousand pages, it's impossible to memorize everything. My question was in which manner they will ask us and about what... I don't know you but in my case I not sure about the number of times that I supposed something and finally I was wrong. that's the hardest thing for me. When I'm reading and reading many many pages, it is given the situation when in some moments, I see some info that could me as a question in the exam. Well, this situation occurs me a loooooot. It's horrible, cause sometimes I 'm having in account a lot of data because I consider it's necessary but at the same time I'm trying to resume as much as possible. And both are not compatible. Any way the die is also cast hahaha. Two months of pure study, two months dealing with my private life that wasn't quite or easy or just normal, two months also dealing with my personal problems... to bet everything in two options. It's funny to think about both sides of the coin. One is the level of study, sacrifice, and perseverance that I showed to me. Using my studies as scape is one of the clearest things I've ever done. And the other side of the coin will be the notes. Passed or not the exams I'm glad to know that I did the best, I've superated me and that's such a big prize. And of course, if I passed them, I will be the happiest person in the world. Will I pass the exams? Wait for the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO Alvaro I’m....... and I want to say/ask........