Monday, April 29, 2019

Grammar day!

Two Mondays ago, we were in class making a new and different day. We left apart the routine of actuality to cover this big and important space, GRAMMAR.  As you can imagine grammar is the base of this language and in addition the base of the rest of our lives because this world, aviation, the primary and most used language is English. So I found very interesting this kind of class. Ever is the last day or its the day that you know all about something and of course about English. In my case, I can say that I'm a little lover of this language and for me, it's very entertaining to speak and learn new thinks of it.
What we did in class was a few plays that In my opinion were a very easy manner to memorize the new rules and info.
That's what we did in class:
-First of all word order. It's very common that for Spanish people to set in the wrong way the words cause as you know and for example, the adjectives in Spanish are rear the noun. Was a good refreshment this section.
-The second thing that we did was the location. In this case, it wasn't too much useful or entertaining so I'm going to pass to the next exercise.
-Third: Verb Tenses.
In this case, it's very easy for a Spanish person because we have almost three more or fewer times tenses that the English. And in addition to me, it's an easy thing to learn.
-Next was instructions and procedures, a fast refreshment of basic rules that ever is a bad option to talk about of course.
Following was the basic structure of the sentence. As I said for the instructions and procedures talking one more time about it is not a bad desition hahaha.
-Penultimate and one of the more interesting sections was the word endings. It was nice to talk about because in my case, I like to know how to talk as best as possible and I must recognize that sometimes and just sometimes I do mistakes related to word endings hahaha. It was very useful for me to establish some bases to not do some mistakes again, almost someones hahaha.
-And finally, we talked about prefixes and suffixes. How can I talk about them without using some bad words? One of my Achilles heel. I'm not sure if for English people "Achilles heel" means the same for us. Just in case I'm going to explain it. Achilles heel means that that think its one of the things that more cost you or where you are worst at. I don't know why but I tend to confuse a lot both, so was very useful for me to attack them and practise it a little bit more. 
And that was our grammar day, I hope again your entertainment and say you soon, bye byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO Alvaro I’m....... and I want to say/ask........