Saturday, September 29, 2018

Know something about me.

Hello you all, today I'm here to explain how I'm going to become a technician in aircraft maintenance.
First of all, we need to know some info about me and why I'm studying this course and no other one.
I'm Alvaro Cruz Di Benedetto. At the moment I'm a 20 years old guy living in Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain. I come directly from the Secondary Required Education, in Spain you finish this 4 courses at the age of  16 if everything goes as must to go hahaha. After these courses, I started working and then going nowhere with my life. But one day the situation changed fortunately and I started a new course to prepare my self for exams that are necessary to get in the technician aircraft maintenance course. I passed the exams and finally, I started my project to become a technician. 
And the question that is in all our minds: Why I decided to study this course?
Very simple, to start all my family is involved in this area, aircraft, not as a technician but in yes aircrafts world. In a first moment I wanted to be a pilot when I was young but, as you know, all mothers know more of it son that the own son about itself. One day talking with my mum she said, Alvaro, you know you are a very active person and you love to be in movement all the time. Did you think about to be, I don't know how many hours in a little space? That question changed my mind. I continue hearing her words and she proposed me to be a technician. From that moment to nowadays it's my dream and now I started it to become real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO Alvaro I’m....... and I want to say/ask........